March 27, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the new Tradesman Pro Click-Lock Modular System, with multiple pouch and holding options, all designed to allow you to carry and transport both tools and parts in a system you can easily customize to fit your jobsite needs.
- Pouches are made of water resistant 1680d ballistic weave material for durability
- Includes belt clip for quick and secure attachment to Modular Tool Belt
- Belt clip has 32 d clip design so pouch moves with you to keep contents upright
- Pouches are designed to quickly release from tool belt or wall rack, yet attach securely
- Heavy-duty anodized aluminum rack securely stores up to three Modular Tool Pouches
- Three adjustable mounts slide on bar to accommodate pouch configurations
- Comes with mounting hardware to secure in garage, shop or work van
- 2-inch wide double webbed belt features padded liner with breathable mesh interior
- Thick, rugged leather belt ends and side handles for ease of lifting
- Loop tape measure holder
- Medium (31-inch to 34-inch waists), Large (39-inch waists), Extra-large (40-inch to 44-inch waists)
“We wanted to create a build-your-own tool belt system to offer trade professionals an option that had quick-access and storage while being customizable to their needs,” said Linda Rolfe, senior product manager with Klein Tools. “The system has four tool pouch options to accommodate the tools needed for different tasks, such as trimming or piping. You can load the pouches with tools for those tasks, take only those pouches you need for the day, and then store them on the Wall Rack until the next use, to save time and keep everything organized. The pouches are durable and built to be able to quickly move from the wall rack to the belt while still attaching securely.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.