March 19, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 2-in-1 Impact Socket Set, which includes 12 common impact socket sizes used in utility and construction applications. Its six sockets feature hands-free adjustment between sizes to help save time on the job. This convenient tool set extends Klein Tools’ existing line of Impact Socket Wrenches.
- Single-ended impact socket wrenches save time on the job with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Twelve sizes combined into six sockets including:
- 1-1/8 x 15/16-inch
- 1 x 13/16-inch
- 7/8 x 11/16-inch
- 3/4 x 9/16-inch
- 5/8 x 7/16-inch
- 1/2 x 3/8-inch
- Two coaxial spring-loaded sockets in one tool
- High-torque, 12-point design makes positioning sockets on fasteners easier
- Deep socket with a 1/2-inch drive is intended for pole hardware installation and removal
- Cross hole design secures socket connection to adaptor or impact wrench
- Color-coded sockets help professionals quickly identify needed sizes
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Includes carrying case for convenient storage
“Construction and utility workers use multiple impact socket sizes in their daily work, and manually switching between varying sizes is time consuming and inconvenient,” says Kozeta Topchian, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new 2-in-1 Impact Socket Set equips professionals with 12 commonly used socket sizes. Each socket features hands-free adjustment, so professionals can switch between sizes without removing their work gloves, reducing the amount of time and effort required to finish the job.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.