August 13, 2019 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces two new Portable Rechargeable Batteries to deliver the power needed to keep mobile devices and jobsite tech up and running. The KTB1’s convenient pocket-sized design is perfect for everyday use while the KTB2 also integrates a worklight and stand for added functionality on the job. Both batteries feature Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology, enabling faster charging than conventional USB charging.
Both Klein Tools Portable Rechargeable Batteries feature:
- USB Type-A with high speed charging powered by Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0 Technology
- USB Type-C with input and output capable of up to 15W
- Smart battery protection improves battery life and longevity
- Battery status LED gauge indicates remaining battery life
- Auto-device detection enables quick, successful connections
- Rugged exterior for added durability
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A charging cable included
- 10050 mAh capacity battery; up to 18W of total power
- Illuminated ports for easy identification in low-lit environments
- 13400 mAh capacity battery; up to 28W of total power
- USB Type-A with 12.5W maximum output
- Tough LED worklight: 170 lumens on high; 100 lumens on low
- Multi-positional built-in stand for added support
- IP65 dust- and water-resistance
“Tradespeople shouldn’t have to waste time trying to keep their portable devices fully charged on jobsites where usable outlets are not easily found,” says Aaron Holcomb, product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein Tools’ new Portable Rechargeable Batteries deliver the power needed to meet jobsite demands day in and day out. Both the KTB1 and KTB2 offer the ability to conveniently charge everyday essentials such as phones, headlamps, speakers, fans and other jobsite accessories. Their rugged, compact design is built for the active professional, offering the perfect solution for on the job and afterhours.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.