Sept. 25, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Tradesman Pro™ Magnetic Wristband, which helps keep small pieces and parts close at hand by fitting easily around a tradesperson’s wrist, tool belt or bag.
Tradesman Pro™ Magnetic Wristband (Cat. No. 55895)
- Strong rare earth magnets keep small parts close at hand
- Breathable mesh interior and contoured shape provide a comfortable fit around the wrist for all-day use
- Made of durable 1680d ballistic material
- Adjustable hook and loop closure fits most wrist sizes
- Easily wraps around your wrist, belt, or tool bag to keep small bits and pieces within reach
“The Tradesman Pro™ Magnetic Wristband helps keep wire nuts, screws, bits, nails and other small parts close at hand,” says Linda Rolfe, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This durable wristband is tough enough to stand up to everyday use, yet its breathable mesh interior is comfortable enough to stay close to your skin. With strong rare earth magnets, pros can avoid losing small pieces or going back and forth to their tool bags for more parts, saving time and frustration on the job.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.