New products and updated designs for faster, superior cutting performance
September 1, 2015 (Lincolnshire, IL) – Klein Tools (http://www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, announces the expansion and enhancement of their holemaking product line. The new products include Bi-Metal Hole Saws, Double-Fluted Step Drill Bits and Wood Boring Bits. These new tools, along with existing products such as Carbide Hole Cutters, Ship-Auger Bits, Knockout Punches and Flex Drill Bits, provide a complete, high performance line of holemaking equipment for steel, wood, drywall, plastic, tile and other materials.
The updated Klein holemaking line is made from heavy-duty steel for fast, superior cutting, while engineered for longer-lasting performance and higher durability then previous models. The robust products cut holes quicker, cleaner and easier making them more productive on the job. The line includes these new products:
Bi-Metal Hole Saws:
• Optimized for cutting steel – even stainless
• Cuts precise holes in stainless steel, mild steel, drywall, ceiling tile, laminate, wood and plastic
• Multiple slots provide different leverage points to easily remove material
• Thick back plates and walls stand up to heavy use and abuse
• Engineered for long-lasting, consistent cutting performance
Double-Fluted Step Drill Bits:
• Faster drilling then single-flute bits
• Easy-to-read silver step rings save time when drilling common holes
• Fast-starting, non-walking drill tip
• Thick, extra-long 3/8” hex shank provides firm, positive grip in drill and won’t spin out
Wood Boring Bits:
• New low-torque design greatly reduces wrist fatigue associated with standard auger bits
• Easily change direction when drilling holes to customize shape
• Unique head shape minimizes vibration while drilling versus ordinary paddle bits
• Easy-to-sharpen cutting blades
• Easy-to-replace pilot screw shaft
“While out on job sites, we noticed the difficulties tradespeople were having cutting holes quickly and consistently in steel as well as other materials,” states Dave Mueller, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “With those observations in mind, we re-designed our holemaking products to deliver a faster, more reliable and accurate cutting performance making the job easier and more productive.”
# # #
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the number one choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.