Apr. 6, 2023 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the 10-Inch Plier Wrench, which functions as an adjustable wrench on flat-sided fasteners as well as a pump plier for pipe and other round objects.
Plier Wrench, 10-Inch (Cat. No. D53010)
- High leverage design provides strong hold on working piece
- High-lever ratio provides exceptional grip when holding or bending various workpieces
- Handle level adjustment minimizes hand travel and allows adjustment in confined spaces
- Maximum versatility with 2’’ max jaw opening and 20 adjustment positions
- Knurled teeth on reversible jaw provides extra “bite” when working with conduit and pipe
- Parallel jaws provide secure and smooth gripping of nuts, bolts and miscellaneous workpieces
“Designers at Klein Tools are always looking to make innovative tools that serve multiple functions for trade professionals,” says Daniel Pearson, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “The new 10-Inch Plier Wrench brings together the best parts of an adjustable wrench and a pump plier to make one tool that saves professionals time and space in their tool bag. Its reversible jaw provides smooth parallel jaws characteristic of traditional plier wrenches, with the added versatility of knurled teeth on the verse side when extra bite is needed.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.