November 22, 2017 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (http://www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, put its family of innovators and crafty elves to work all year to develop the most cutting-edge tools and gear for professional tradespeople. This holiday season, Santa is heading to town with all of the gifts the tradespeople in your life are putting on their wish lists: Klein tools. From backpacks and zipper bags to innovative and durable coolers, here are the items that are making the top of every wish list.
- Tradesman Pro™ Tool Gear Backpack
- 35 multi-size pockets for easy organization and jobsite essentials
- Tall interior pockets perfect for long screwdrivers
- Bright orange interior makes finding tools easier
- Three quick-access exterior pockets hold small items, such as cell phones, keys, pencils and more
- Single-swipe operation easily magnetizes and demagnetizes screwdriver tips and bits
- Features rare-earth magnets to provide a fast, strong and long-lasting magnetic charge
- Attaches to tool bags or backpacks with the included stainless-steel key ring
- Stand-Up Zipper Bags
- Reinforced bottom of 2520 ballistic material prevents tools and parts from poking through
- Stand-up bottom makes finding items easier
- Colored interior helps tools and parts stand out
- Bags of different sizes and colors help with organization on the job
- Tradesman Pro™ Tough Box Cooler
- Keeps items cool up to 30 hours
- Main compartment has a 17-quart (16.1 L), 18-can capacity
- Industrial exterior body design supports seating capacity of up to 300 pounds (136.1 kg)
- Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Infrared Thermometer
- Designed specifically for HVAC applications
- Provides non-contact determination of AC voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, switches, outlets and wires
- IR thermometer with user selectable °F / °C from -20 to 482°F (-30 to 250°C)
- Convenient laser pointer helps target 4:1 distance to spot ratio for IR temperature measurement
- Pass-Thru™ Modular Crimper
- Fast, reliable modular crimp-connector installation for voice and data applications
- All-in-one tool cuts, strips and crimps paired-conductor cables
- Trims flush to end face of Klein Tools’ Pass Thru™ Cat5E and Cat 6 Connectors, eliminating unintended contact between conductors
- On-tool wiring guide minimizes wiring errors
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.