Reusable Face Mask Filter Replacement, 3-Pack
- Replacement Filters (Cat. No. 60443) for Klein Tools Reusable Face Mask (Cat. No. 60442) offer basic protection against non-toxic dust, pollen, mold, dander, and common airborne irritants
- These filters are designed to fit the Klein Tools Reusable Face Mask only, and only when these items are used together is the device usable for suitable applications
- Filters are easily replaceable; twist the two valve backings to remove filter and replace
- Made of 5 layers of non-woven polypropylene with a folding activated carbon layer
- NOT NIOSH-approved; Not for silica, asbestos, mold, or non-organic chemicals. NOT a medical device
- Sold as a 3-Pack
Klein Tools Reusable Face Masks use these replaceable filters to offer basic protection against non-toxic dust, pollen, mold, dander, and common airborne irritants. Washable mask features nose clip for fit and glasses fogging prevention; comfortable hook-and-loop neck strap and secondary head strap for optimum fit. Exhalation valves for cool mask environment. Easily replaceable filters.
- NOT NIOSH-approved. This is NOT a medical device.
- To ensure safe operations, follow the instructions. Failure to observe warnings instructions may result in sickness or death.
- NOT for use against silica, asbestos, mold, or other harmful substances. NOT for use in atmospheres immediately dangerous to life or health.
- Never substitute, modify, add or omit parts. Use only exact replacement parts in the configuration as specified in User Instructions.
- Refer to user instructions and/or maintenance manuals for information on use and maintenance of this mask. Follow manufacturer's instructions for changing cartridges, canisters and/or filters.
- Always conduct a mask inspection prior to each use to ensure mask is in proper, usable order.