Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
- Refrigerant gas leak detection of CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and blends from 100 ppm to 3000 ppm
- 18-Inch gooseneck probe for easy access around equipment
- Visual and audible alarms increase with refrigerant gas concentration
- High (100 to 1000 ppm) and low (200 to 3000 ppm) levels of sensitivity settings; based on R-134A
- Automatic zero-point calibration at power-up, hold, mute, and low battery functions
- Auto-power off after 10 minutes of inactivity to conserve battery
- Conforms to EN14624:2020 testing
- 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop protection
- Includes 4 x AAA batteries, storage pouch, and instructions
High-Res JPG et160_photo.jpg
Klein Tools’ ET160 is an easy-to-use Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector that provides audible and visual alarms in the presence of CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and blends. Detect as low as 100 ppm of common refrigerant gases. Features automatic zero-point calibration, hold, mute, and low battery indicator.
CFCs, HFCs, HCFCs, and Blends Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector
Test for Refrigerant Gas Leaks
Audible and Visual Alarms Increase with Gas Concentration; 18-Inch (45.7 cm) Gooseneck
Polycarbonate Housing, Electronic Components
4 x AAA
Refrigerant Gas Leak Detector; Batteries; Pouch; Instructions
Meter: 8.11'' (20.6 cm); Gooseneck: 18'' (45.7 cm)
1.75'' (4.5 cm)
2.72'' (6.9 cm)
15 oz (425 g)
- Read, understand, and follow all instructions to ensure safe operation.
- Always turn on the gas detector in an area known to be free of gases.
- The refrigerant gas leak detector is NOT insulated. Avoid contact with areas where energized conductive elements may be present. Shut off power to the area before starting measurements.
- The refrigerant gas leak detector is NOT intended as a personal protection device (PPE).