Conduit Scoring Tool
- Klein-designed, patented scoring wheel scores snaps conduit without leaving burrs inside
- Used for scoring 1/2-Inch, 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch EMT conduit
- Durable zinc cast scoring tool eliminates spiraling
- One scoring wheel conveniently located in base of the handle; no tools required to replace scoring wheels
- Four roller tracks specifically designed for professional use
- Replaceable scoring wheels also available for 1/2-Inch and 3/4-Inch EMT (Cat. No. 88907) and 1-Inch EMT (Cat. No. 88908)
The Klein Tools Electrician's Conduit Scoring Tool is easy-to-use and features a patented scoring wheel that eliminated spiraling and allows for clean conduit snaps for 1-Inch conduit. Compact, enclosed design for use on job sites. Four roller tracks specifically designed for professional use.