Jan. 15, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces three new HVAC products, including the ET10 Magnetic Digital Pocket Thermometer, the PVC and Multilayer Tubing Cutter and the Mini Tube Cutter. The ET10 Magnetic Digital Pocket Thermometer’s rugged, portable design attaches to air vents effortlessly for easy-to-read measurements. The PVC and Multilayer Tubing Cutter provides quick action on drain and vent lines while the Mini Tube Cutter’s compact size is best for cutting metal tubing in tight spaces. This line expansion was designed specifically with HVAC professionals in mind to provide handy solutions against jobsite challenges.
Magnetic Digital Pocket Thermometer (Cat. No. ET10).
- Magnet located inside base of probe easily attaches to vents
- Lightweight, compact tool with pocket clip provides easy storage and access
- User selectable °F / °C measures temperatures ranging
from -40 to 572°F (-40 to 300°C)
- Backlit LCD display provides easy viewing in low light
- Hold function locks display readings for convenience
- Max/Min/Avg button captures maximum, minimum and average values
- Protective sheath provides stable ambient air measurement, doubling as a handle for extended reach
- Auto-power off after 15 minutes conserves battery life
- 3-inch stainless steel probe is FDA GRAS-compliant
PVC and Multilayer Tubing Cutter (Cat. No. 88912)
- Cuts 1'' (25mm) O.D. multilayer plastic tubing and up to 3/4'' (19mm) Schedule 40 PVC pipe
- PTFE coated steel blade provides smooth cutting ability
- Rubber grip with anti-impact design adds comfort
- Handle latch secures tool closed
- Not designed for cutting metallic pipes, cable wire or cold PVC
- Replacement blade available (Cat. No. 88914)
Mini Tube Cutter (Cat. No. 88910)
- Cuts copper and aluminum tubing ranging from 1/8-5/8” (3mm to 16mm)
- Compact design with a 1-3/8” (35mm) swing radius increases convenience when cutting in tight spaces
- Not designed for cutting stainless steel or hard tempered tubing
- Replacement blade available (Cat. No. 88905)
“The Magnetic Pocket Thermometer is a reliable tool for precise indoor air quality measurements. Meanwhile, both tube cutter models provide versatile cutting ability for quick, clean cuts,” says Sabrina Kalsi, product manager at Klein Tools. “Last year, Klein Tools announced various product line expansions designed specifically with HVAC professionals in mind. In 2018, we will remain dedicated to innovation with products that solve a variety of challenges tradespeople face on the job every day.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com or contact your local distributor.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.