Mar. 05, 2020 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Rechargeable Bluetooth® Speaker with Magnetic Strap, a rugged speaker with high-quality sound and superior mounting options, essential for both on and off the jobsite.
Rechargeable Bluetooth® Speaker with Magnetic Strap (Cat. No. AEPJS2)
- Connects wirelessly up to 32 feet (10 m) or via a wired auxiliary input with included aux cable
- Multiple mounting options:
- powerful magnet embedded in the strap
- secure the mounting strap around conduit, handles or bags
- hang by the integrated nail hole
- Able to answer calls hands-free with built-in speakerphone
- 10 hours of use from a rechargeable battery; energy saving powers off after 10 minutes of inactivity
- LED light-indicated connectivity and battery level
- Rugged speaker rated IP54 dust- and water-resistant and 10 foot (3 m) drop test
- iPhone® and Android™ compatible
“We know tradespeople are always looking for durable, versatile jobsite accessories to improve their daily routine,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “This new Bluetooth speaker provides high-quality, crisp treble and bold bass with multiple mounting options, regardless of what type of jobsite they’re on, with both a powerful magnet and a secure mounting strap, making it easy to take great sound where ever they go. Additionally, with its IP54 rating and 10’ drop protection, they can trust it can stand up to the dust and drops they come across on worksites each day.”
For more information, visit www.kleintools.com/new-products or search for #NewKleins on social media.
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.