May 18, 2018 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces the Bearing-Assisted and Spring-Assisted Open Pocket Knives, which both conveniently deploy with one hand. Designed for everyday use, Klein’s new Pocket Knives are not only easy to open but also easy to carry with low-sitting pocket clips.
- Bearing-assisted opening mechanism deploys blade smoothly
- Ambidextrous flip lever enables easy, one-finger opening
- Stainless Steel Tanto blade is perfect for piercing and slicing
- Low-carry pocket clip allows the knife to sit low and out of the way when not in use
- Durable, lightweight skeleton frame for convenient, everyday carrying
- Frame lock keeps blade secure in open position
- Lanyard hole for secure tethering
- Spring-loaded opening mechanism makes blade deployment easier
- 440A stainless steel, drop point blade knife provides both a fine and serrated edge for increased versatility and a wide-range of applications
- Liner lock secures blade open for extra safety on the job
- Low-carry pocket clip allows the knife to sit low and out of the way
- Safety lock keeps knife closed when packed away
- Dual thumb studs provide easy left- or right-handed opening
- Lanyard hole for tethering
“Tradespeople are driven to work more efficiently while balancing multiple tasks on the job, which means they often only have one hand free to open a pocket knife,” says Laura Ranieri, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Klein’s Bearing-Assisted and Spring-Assisted Open Pocket Knives make it easier to cut, pierce and slice with convenient, one-handed open mechanisms. Professionals who keep either of these two new tools handy will find greater versatility all within arm’s reach."
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.