Mar. 17, 2021 (Lincolnshire, Ill.) – Klein Tools (www.kleintools.com), for professionals since 1857, introduces a new line of conduit benders, available in both heavy-duty cast iron and easy-to-handle reinforced aluminum, both featuring new patent pending Angle Setters™ that create a hard stop resulting in fast and accurate bends.
Assembled Iron Conduit Bender with Angle Setters™
Heavy duty cast ductile iron heads. Available sizes:
Assembled Aluminum Conduit Benders with Angle Setters™
Easy handling aluminum head is reinforced for added strength. Available sizes:
1/2’’ EMT (Cat. No. 51606)
3/4’’ EMT (Cat. No. 51607)
- Klein’s unique Angle Setters™
- Create a hard stop for fast accurate bending (Patent Pending)
- Movable for four different bend angles: 10°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°
- Designed to store conveniently on the bender or by its lanyard hole
- Replacement 2-packs are available separately
- Bold cast marking and symbols make for fast, easy conduit alignment to make all bend types
- Includes marking for 10°, 22.5°, 30°, 45°, and 60° and corresponding offset multipliers
- Wide foot pedal provides excellent stability, leverage and comfort
- Interior hook surface prevents conduit from rolling or twisting during bends
- Enlarged diameter, hollow-ended handle for inserting conduit to correct overbends
“Klein Tools has always been an innovator in terms of designing tools, and this new line up of conduit benders is no exception to that,” says Dan Pearson, senior product manager at Klein Tools. “Working with conduit, trade professionals often have to make quick, repeated bends of the same angle, and this line of benders is designed to make that process as easy as possible. The bender heads boast easy-to-read bold cast-in benchmark symbols, degree scales and multiplier scales, plus the unique Angle Setters™ to create hard stops, all of which come together to save time and effort on the job.”
About Klein Tools
Since 1857 Klein Tools, a family-owned and operated company, has been designing, developing and manufacturing premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools. The majority of Klein tools are manufactured in plants throughout the United States and are the No. 1 choice among professional electricians and other tradespeople. For more information, visit www.kleintools.com.
Klein is a registered trademark of Klein Tools, Inc.