Cordless Utility LED Light (Tool Only)
- Cordless LED Light provides optimal lighting on the worksite
- Lights both the inside of a bucket and the outside working area
- Clamp function locks to either the straight wall or corner of utility buckets for optimal positioning
- Rotates 300-degrees horizontally and 180-degrees vertically for maximum exposure
- Flood, Spot and both Flood-Spot settings provide a variety of lighting options up to 2,500 lumens
- Mounting handle features second light to illuminate the inside of the utility bucket to find tools fast
- Ergonomic design with one handed operation
- Sturdy build to work standalone
- IP56 rated
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries; fits up to 8 Ah batteries (sold separately or with Cat. No. BAT20UBL1)
- 3 year limited warranty
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation
High-Res JPG bat20ubl_photo.jpg
The Utility LED Light is used to light up the surrounding work area during overhead work. The clamp design fits the corners of utility buckets. The mounting handle illuminates the inside of the bucket to find tools quickly and easily. Light is sturdy enough to use standalone on the ground. Designed to fit any DEWALT 20V battery up to 8.0 Ah. Portable, versatile lighting for any worksite.
Powered by DeWALT 20V Lithium-ion Batteries (Sold Separately)
22.7'' (58 cm)
4.8'' (12 cm)
10.5'' (27 cm)
Spot: 900; Flood 1600; Spot/Flood: 2500
Spot: 8.5 hr; Flood: 5 hr; Spot/Flood: 3.5 hr
Operating: -5° to 131°F (-15° to 55°C): Charging: 40° to 104°F (4° to 40°C); Storage: 50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)
8.8 lb (4 kg)
- DO NOT submerge in water.
- Battery Compartment must be properly sealed and latched to achieve IP56 water & foreign object ingress protection. Keep seal free of dirt, oil, sand or other material that interferes with proper sealing.
- DO NOT use if the product or batteries are damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion, or risk of injury.
- Keep out of reach of children, heat produced by light may cause harm.
- DO NOT look directly into light when light is turned on.
- DO NOT direct light at persons or animals.