Portable Power Station, 1500W
- Portable Power Station delivers a powerful 1500W of Pure-Sine Wave AC power
- Fast charge to 80-Percent in 2.5 hours with included chargers
- Built-in Lithium-ion battery pack allows for safe indoor use
- Charge and power up to 11 devices simultaneously: four 120V outlets, six USB ports (3 x USB-A and 3 60W USB-C PD) and a 12V car port
- Digital LCD Screen displays real time performance metrics including time until empty
- Solar compatible with efficient MPPT; extend runtime by pairing with one or two Klein Tools' Solar Panels (Cat. No. 29250)
- Pass through charging to simultaneously charge KTB1000 and power devices
- Includes a reusable, washable filter to protect the power station from dust and dirt
- Large 983Wh capacity to charge more power tool batteries, make more cuts and drill more holes
- Top compartment stores power cords and keeps smaller items organized
- Replacement chargers for KTB1000 (Cat. Nos. 29035-Fast Charger, 29210-Mobile Charger, 29209-12V Car Port Adapter, 29205-APP® to DC cable, 29202-USB Cable) sold separately
Klein Tools' Portable Power Station has been designed with the job site in mind. The 983Wh lithium-ion battery provides power to corded tools and electronics to keep the job running. Its environmentally friendly, Pure Sine-Wave power is a better alternative to loud, exhaust-emitting gas generators.
- Do NOT use portable battery in excess of its output rating. Overload outputs above rating may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- Use of a power supply, charger, or cable not recommended or sold by portable battery manufacturer may result in a risk of fire or injury to persons.
- ''Do NOT use portable battery or AC wall charger, if it is damaged or has been modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire,
- ''Do NOT subject to vibration, impacts, or drops. Secure the unit during transport. The housing may not show signs of damage, but internal components may have been
- See instruction manual for additional warnings.